Enroll My Student
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
If your child is NEW to Garden Grove Unified School District or was enrolled more than one (1) year prior, 1st step is registration online through bell.ggusd.us or ggusd.us, “New Student Enrollment”.
You will need the following information to complete the online enrollment process:
- A valid address in Bell Intermediate’s attendance area
- A valid email address
- General information about your student
- Name and district of previous school
- Parent/Guardian home, work, and cell/contact phone number (for each parent/guardian listed)
- Parent/Guardian home address (for each parent/guardian listed)
- Name and phone number of two or more emergency contacts
- Local physician name and phone number
- Date first enrolled in any USA school
- Date first enrolled in any California school
- Date student entered USA (if student was not born in USA)
You will be required to provide proof of residency, previous school check-out papers, birth certificate and current immunization records. Once all is complete and ready, please call the Bell Office at (714) 663-6466.
If your child was previously enrolled in the Garden Grove Unified School District no more than one (1) year prior, please provide the following items when coming to the Bell Office for enrollment.
- Proof of residency in Bell Intermediate’s attendance area
- Completed Address Verification Form (9807.214). Obtain this form from the Office.
- Copy of most current grades/report card from previous school
- Previous school check-out documents (including current immunization record).
- Health Inventory Form (9804.01). Obtain this form from the Office.
- Information and Emergency Form printout from Parent Portal
Computers are available for your use in the front office. Please contact us at (714) 663-6466 of you have questions or need assistance.